2019 Annual Conference - Make//Shift//Connect
Time & Location
About The Event
The Annual Conference is the highlight of our year! This year's theme is Make//Shift//Connect. Our talented presenters are Charles Lewton-Brain, Lola Brooks, Harlan Butt, and Jesse Mathes.
In addition to informative and inspiring presentations, other events include:
- All Members Show at Balefire Goods
- Member Social at The Bluegrass Lounge
- Design Competition - SHIFT
- Harlan Butt Pre-Conference Workshop
- Pin Swap
- Silent Auction
- Vendor room
- Closing Banquet
- Ira Sherman Artist Talk at Bitfactory Gallery
There will be a limited number of Aspiring Metalsmith Scholarships available. Visit https://www.coloradometalsmiths.org/scholarship-application for details.
Early Bird Registrations rates run until 5/31. After that, rates will go up. Early Bird registrants receive a limited edition Conference Tote Bag!
This year, we will be offering a limited number of day passes available to purchase on site the day of the event. Pricing will be $150 for Regular Members and $100 for Student Members.
- Member Registration$354$3540$0
- Student Member Registration$210$2100$0
- Add Guest Banquet Tkt$45$450$0
- Non-Member Registation$430$4300$0